A Powerful Woman




I always wanted to unveil myself to the world from acting like a frail woman. Though, I am not actually is. People had made me stronger; they stepped on me to climb their wall. Altogether, nothing stopped me.

The positivity in me is the foremost importance of being me. However, you may be treated, however you may be depressed, be like you. The world always assumes you as lily-livered, all because you are a woman. Show them up. Never feel disgraced over certain timely issues. Time and situation change often. Holding on to the sick comments are never going to make you feel better.

There are millions of women, who have lots of peak thoughts within them. The medium through which they are shown to the world is so feeble. Many women go unrecognized forever. The society we live in are so delighted to boast the men incessantly. This diversity makes achievement for a woman more complex.

I myself as a woman have experienced wide variations in several situations. I felt this difference only when I entered into the marital status. I have been going through this conflict, even from the childhood, right from my school and college, but the perception was clear only at the later stage.

Everyone must be given an opportunity to act like themselves, only then the world can experience new changes. It’s not like the women are the only ones who can change the world, but also the ones. 

Some feminists here go beyond their thoughts over the freedom for women. They take wrong turns toward women empowerment. This would always incline the true qualities of women.

Opportunities should be provided without any classification. When a woman is subdued in the society, they should act cleverly not to get disheartened. She should  be always ready to fight out the circumstances. Right away, she may fail, but one day would be a heyday for her to cherish her prosperity. It may not be so far from her actual failures.        


Speak out your mind and you are the one who is going to be on top of the world. The world follows you knowing all your potentials without any pause. Change your society, change everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to combine pdf files in LibreOffice?

TNPSC Group 4 VAO Study Materials and Best Books

Posters for VBS 2017 (Tamil)